Key4Life (Head Office, Somerset)
Telephone: 01458 850621
1st Floor 4 Winsley St, Fitzrovi
Units 65 & 66
Easton Business Centre
Telephone: 01179 415858
Press Enquiries: Kate La Tour, PR Manager - 07939 071965 / e-mail:
General Enquiries e-mail:
Paul Sternberg – Chair – Ravensbourne
Venetia Hoare – C. Hoare & Co
Sally Rustom – CCL
Christian Schroeder – Geometry Global
David Sharpe – Universal Music UK
Eva Hamilton MBE - Founder and Chief Executive
Eva founded Key4Life in 2012. With 30 years of experience working with some of the most marginalized groups in the UK, the Key4Life model builds on her success with:
- ‘The Warrior Programme’ helping vulnerable serving & ex-serving personnel
- The ‘Ready for Work’ programme helping homeless into employment, rolled-out across 23 cities
- The HRH The Prince of Wales’ ‘Seeing is Believing’ programme, taking top 250 FTSE business leaders into inner cities
Sarah Farrell - Operations and Fundraising Manager
Sarah joins Key4Life with a background in management consulting, and experience supporting disadvantaged young people in the charity sector. She leads on London corporate development with Key4Life partners, and the fundraising strategy.
David Gardner - Client Support Manager and Lead Trainer
- David leads on emotional resilience to support the young men across the Key4Life programme with a background in counselling and social work. He has developed and delivered a number of positive well-being programmes including co-founding Confidence Through Comedy CIC for marginalised young people.
A former serving Royal Marines Commando, David went on to become a Stand Up Comedian and a manager for several artists including Reginald D. Hunter, as well as achieving two Perrier Award nominations at the Edinburgh International Fringe Festival.
Kate La Tour - Development and Communications Manager (Part-time)
- Kate has over 25 years of experience in business development, operations and communications experience including Chief Operating Officer of Business Action on Homelessness at Business in the Community. Kate supports Eva Hamilton with strategic development projects and heads up public affairs, public relations and communications.
Sarah Pollard - Communications Assistant, Operations and EA to Eva Hamilton MBE
- With a background in Business Management, Sarah supports the Chief Executive and Operations Manager. Sarah also supports the Development and Communications Manager with communications and PR within Key4Life.
Daniel Morgan-Melville - Finance Coordinator
- With a degree in Accounting and Financial Management from Loughborough University, Dan is responsible for the financial management of Key4Life.
James Price - South West Client Support Worker
- Having worked with Key4Life since the beginning, James works on emotional resilience and motivating the young men to realise their potential. He also runs a local fruit and vegetable store in the South West, which is a perfect working environment to prepare some of the young men ahead of their Work Tasters.
Yasmin Wolfe -South West Coordinator and Client Support Worker
- Yasmin found a keen interest for forensic work and psychological therapy when working with Key4Life in 2012. Yasmin has worked in social care and support and as a youth sports coach, and has now re-joined Key4Life as the Bristol Key Worker.
Ashleigh Wicheard - Client Support Worker
- Ashleigh has moved from working at Notton House Academy, working with young males with complex, challenging behaviour. She has previous experience as a work rider for Neil Mul Holland Racing, with extensive experience handling, exercising and supporting the horses.
Melissa Koker - London Programme Manager
- Melissa is the London Programme Manager as well as a lead Emotional Resilience worker, helping the young men achieve the changes that they want in their lives. She has a background in recruitment and helps with employability and CV writing.
Yasin Ali - London Delivery Coordinator & Support Research
- In addition to supporting the young men with employability, Yasin coordinates the London delivery and supports with the research.
Eloise Harris - Events & Business Coordinator
- Based in London, Eloise coordinates Key4life events and engages with London Corporates and Partners.
Abigail Kossoff - Mentor and Fundraising Coordinator
Abigail co-ordinates the recruitment, training and support of mentors in London, as well as supporting the development of Key4Life's fundraising strategy alongside Sarah Farrell. Abigail has a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice Policy and is part of the Independent Monitoring Board at HMP/YOI Isis, monitoring the quality of day-to-day life within the prison and ensuring that proper standards of fairness and decency are maintained.
Nicky Slevin, Karen Cavanagh and Rosie Mackintosh - Family Engagement & Mentor Support (Volunteer)
Nicky, Karen and Rosie joined the Key4Life as Mentors in late 2014. Together they play a crucial role in helping the London Team by establishing contact with the families of the young men and supporting the Mentors on training days. Nicky is an appropriate adult, Karen an ex-psychiatric nurse and Rosie comes from a corporate and events background.
Key4Life’s work is made possible by the contribution and support of our incredible Mentors and Volunteers.
Join the Movement
BE PART OF Key4life
Please enter your name and email address below
and we will keep you posted of Key4Life news.
Photography on this site courtesy of Lucy Masters, Katharine Davies, Iona Clive, Mark Pickthall and Sophie Mansergh.