With over 20 years of experience in recruitment and working with young people, Sally and Mike gave our young offenders a clear understanding of:
- What employers look for in young employees
- How to communicate clearly and effectively
- Creativity and problem-solving
- How their personal impact creates outcomes
- Maintaining composure and making the right decisions in pressured situations
- Creating purpose in what they do
The group felt that they benefited tremendously from the workshop and expressed their gratitude for being able to take part. Several of the young offenders said that they felt much more confident about going into an interview situation and are looking forward to putting what they have learnt into practice.
After all the hard work that had been put in to the workshop, the group were taken off for a go-karting session which provided a welcome wind-down at the end of the session.