What if YOU could change a young man's life?
You can fundraise for Key4Life in the following ways:
- To make a donation you can use paypal below or contact
- Host a fundraising event at your company or become a Key4Life strategic partner
- Enter a challenge event eg. Marathon, cycling, host a golf tournament
- Leave Legacy Gift using Lexikin, a trusted, secure digital estate planning tool
- Introduce Key4Life to a charitable trust or foundation
- Sign up to give as you live to add completely free donations to your online shopping with Amazon, ASOS etc
- Nominate Key4Life as your Charity of the Year
For more information please contact Sarah Farrell, Fundraising Manager at
Where will your donations go?
- £20 Will ensure a young man can travel to his Work Taster and interviews
- £50 Will fund a CSCS card for a young man entering the construction industry
- £100 Will fund a young man’s first suit and smart shoes before his Work Taster and job interviews
- £800 Will fund the full training and 12 months support of one of our dedicated mentors
- £5,000 Funds a full place on Key4Life’s life changing rehabilitation programme
If you have made a donation to Key4Life and are a UK taxpayer, please fill in this form and send to to claim gift aid. Sending us this form means your donation will go even further at no extra cost to you!